1. NEW SEASON = NEW WORKOUT CLOTHES. Head to Lululemon and pick up some fresh new gear! You'll be extra motivated to hit the gym with your new swag. BTW - They alter for free! I recently had my new shorts and tank top shortened for a slimmer fit!
2. JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE's 'THE 20/20 EXPERIENCE' ALBUM. Loving the throwback jams and lengthy songs and for my cycling classes, I've found some sick remixes! "Tunnel Vision" has to be one of the best tracks!
3. SPRING SCENTS. For my ladies, Bond No. 9 just added a new fragrance "Central Park South" to their line- fresh, floral, and fruity! Check it out $260 at Saks. For the men, Davidoff recently released "The Game" - fresh but intense, $80.
4. SPRING SOLES. Time to update your shoe collection with a new pair of spring loafers or kicks. Affordable and chic on any budget! Check out my top picks below.
Stubbs & Wootton $500.
Y-3 Courtside $305.
Adidas AR 3.0 $95.
5. SPRING [SQUARE] SHADES. They look great on almost all face shapes and this season have been reinvented with a lighter frame. Invest in a "go-to" pair that you can wear with anything!
Burberry Splash Sunglasses $220.
(Avail. in Grey, Teal, Mustard, & Green)